Wednesday, November 4, 2009

SCBWI Eastern PA Chapter :: 2010 Pocono Mountain Retreat Winning Logo!




I am very honored and excited to find out that my logo was chosen for the 2010 Pocono Mountain Retreat that will be taking place in April 2010!!! I submitted two designs (with a variation of the 2nd option), and my second logo was chosen. The first design was symbolic of all of the wonderful things that can happen when you get wrapped up in a wonderful Children's book. I drew the Inn where the retreat is being held into both options because it is such a beautiful building. The owl option popped in my head before coffee a couple of days later, and I had to draw it immediatly, because it was so fun!


Here are what the others options looked like. I am still in shock, but very excited to attend the event and meet more wonderful people along this adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment