Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Highlights Founation :: Advanced Illustrator Workshop 2012

What an amazing weekend. I attended the Advanced Illustrator workshop at the Highlights Foundation. Met so many wonderful inspiring people and learned a lot more about the Children's Book industry. I also left with a wealth of knowledge on new techniques in painting and printmaking... oh and some great recipes too!!

We also had portfolio reviews and an Illustrator art show and I learned throughout the weekend about things that I have created that are working, some that are not and how I can improve in some areas.

So thankful to all of the generous people who shared their time with us this weekend to help us grow and learn along this amazing journey. Here are a couple of pictures form the weekend. I'll upload more in a few days...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment