Monday, September 10, 2012

Sweet Square #1...

Just came across this fabulous idea on Diandra Mae's Blog called "A Month of Experimentation". She was inspired by Melissa Sweet at the SCBWI conference to create every day.

I just had this same conversation at the Highlights workshop last weekend with a couple of other Illustrators. It was so inspiring creating for 5 straight days, we all wondered how we could stay focused when we had to go back to the "everyday world". So even though I'm a few days late I figured I would give it a go...

This is our kitten Baxter who happened to be passed out next to me while I was testing out my trial version of Painter 12. He's much easier to draw than our non-stop running kiddos... Although I think they'll show up here a couple of times since I'm 6 days behind :)

1 comment: